The Model 52F accelerometer has an advanced piezoresistive MEMS sensing element which offers excellent dynamic range and stability. This unit features a full bridge output with an operating temperature range from -40 to +90°C. A slight amount of gas damping provides outstanding shock survivability and a flat amplitude response to 7kHz.
* 2-10 Vdc excitation
* Range ±2000 g's
* Measures static acceleration
* Over shock protection to ±5000 g's
* Transverse sensitivity <3%
* Weight <0.5 grams
* Output ratiometric to excitation
* Resonant frequency to 26,000Hz
* Linearity ±1%
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.